Dementia Inspired’s Ashley Roberts is a fully qualified and registered dementia care instructor (with a degree in dementia care). He has several years experience of training staff, management, families and the general public in subjects from basic awareness to advanced dementia care.
NEW COURSE EVERY TIME
As we are discovering new ideas about dementia all the time, Ashley’s training courses aim to educate care staff in the most up-to-date and current developments in dementia care. They provide a platform to discuss ideas, share experiences and help empower care staff to help enhance the well-being of their residents/clients. The courses have also proven to increase morale in the workplace.
- Up-to-date dementia care training at competitive prices
- 3 Hour Introductory / Refresher Courses
- 1 Day Basic/2 Day Advanced Course in Dementia Care
- Adults with Learning Disabilities Courses & Parkinson’s Training
- We cover all aspects of dementia care from basic awareness and challenging perception to medication and neurological aspects.
- Provide a platform to explore alternative means of reducing stress on both the cared-for and care-giver.
- Our own case examples and resources
Introductory training for families, friends and residents in your organization.
Ash Roberts, Dementia Inspired Ltd email@example.com 07903 243273