Tuesday 16th May 2017
Want to find out more about dementia?
If you or someone you know is living with dementia – as someone with memory issues, their carer, a friend or family member – representatives of the Swanley Dementia Friendly Communities Forum will be on hand to offer helpful information and advice.
Participating Swanley dementia forum members include:
- Alzheimer’s & Dementia Support Services
- Argo Life & Legacy
- Kent Community Wardens
- Kent County Council
- Kent Fire & Rescue
- Rural Age Concern Darent Valley
- Sevenoaks District Council
- West Kent Housing Association
- White Oaks Leisure Centre
Meet the Swanley dementia forum Date: 10am and 2pm on Tuesday 16th May 2017 at The Precinct, Swanley Centre.
Alzheimer’s & Dementia Support Services registered charity No. 1024385